Are you a good father?
You know you are a good father when:
• When you help your kids with their schoolwork
• When you take an interest in their hobbies
• When you show affection to your wife in front of them
• When you advocate that they speak to you and each other respectfully
• When you just enjoy being with your children
• When your son or daughter comes running to you when they get hurt
• When your calendar is full of things to do with your children
• When you calmly and gently discipline your children without yelling or screaming
• When you tuck your children into bed at night and tell them “I love you”
• When you drive your kids to school in the morning
• When you make Saturday morning breakfast for them
This list is complements of All Pro Dad. It is not exhaustive, but it does get you thinking! Yes, I have some work to do!!